Saturday, June 13, 2009

another $12.96

2 noodle bowls: $5.96
1-60 pc thing of gum: $2.99
1/2 gal. plain Silk: $3.59
so up to $137.92

$12.08 left until 6/23. Hmm...and I was going to go to Whole Foods tomorrow. I was apparently delusional.

This is the point in the month where this game is no longer fun. I don't want to cook anymore, but I have 9 more days to go without really buying any more convenience foods.

I do, however, have plenty of food in the house. Por ejemplo:

--1 bag frozen edamame
--1 19 oz. pkg. firm tofu
--1 pkg udon noodles
--a half dozen onions
--the aforementioned soymilk
--rice papers
--rice noodles
--peanut butter
--tahini
--tamari soy sauce
--oatmeal
--raisins
--plenty of couscous
--lemon juice
--spaghetti sauce
--pasta in various shapes
--nutritional yeast
--spelt flour
--canned refried beans, white beans, black beans
--spaghetti squash
--garlic
--fresh rosemary outside
--frozen corn tortillas
--sweet potato
--Sriracha hot sauce
--frozen bananas
--Edy's frozen strawberry popsicles
--coconut milk

...Yeah; I need to suck it up and get cooking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment